• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 8 - CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working

mdelach

In Windows 8 - Not always, but most of the time I get the Windows error message "CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working" and your forced to close the program. I'm making a Generic DivX copy and as soon as I select a file source in the browser window, whether it be a hard drive or disc player, the error message appears. I am able to copy the very same disc with Clone DVD with never an issue, but attempting to copy that same disc with CloneDVD mobile a failure occurs.

Compatability Mode

Try setting the app to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7. That fixed it for me. If that doesn't work, try un-install, then re-install and setup compatibility mode before running it.

Compatability Mode

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!, thanks Brett did the trick. Had gotten to the point it wasn't workin' at all. Thanks again.

how do you do that?

Try setting the app to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7. That fixed it for me. If that doesn't work, try un-install, then re-install and setup compatibility mode before running it.

How do you change the compatibility mode?

Back