• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 8 and Xbox Movies

MikadoWu

So I purchased my first HD movies last week through Windows 8 Xbox Movies Store. I was shocked to learn that the downloaded Movies where unable to be viewed by my children on their computers.

It appears that the Movies downloaded are tied to my Live Account login.

If there a way to recode these movies so my whole family can enjoy?

That would indicate they are DRM protected. You would need a drm stripper and slysoft does not offer such product. I do not know if such a thing for the way you downloaded them exists. If it does it for sure mean you'd have to open up the Xbox or something to transfer them from the Xbox harddrive to the computer one.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I will look into it.

Xbox Movies is just the Rebranding of Microsoft's Zune Service. Under Windows 8 you just purchase and download the movie to your computer.

Window 8 is powerful and speedy operating system. It's application are suitable to watch and play Xbox movies and games. Currently I'm running window 8 operating system on my Laptop.

Well that maybe but as anything can be "In the eye of the beholder"... Windows 7 is also powerful and speedy O/S as well. But one is Metro aka Tablet setup and one is Desktop mode setup....

Back