• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 8 and ReClock

XxDeadlyxX

Has anyone got ReClock working with the new Windows 8 Consumer Preview? It all installs fine but I can't get it to load with anything.

Ok I seem to have somehow got it working with TMT3, but still no go with MPC-HC or WMP... anyone?

EDIT: Ok the problem was not running it as admin. Works in MPC-HC now =)

Whoops nope I don't think it is actually working properly, it was only working because I was forcing ReClock to be renderer... (Not recommended), if I disable that option then it just doesn't load or prompt.

Hmm any suggestions?

It does not surprise me if WMP is a problem, but have you tried forcing the audio renderer inside MPC-HC to Reclock. That is the best way of using it with MPC anyway.

Well I just installed Windows 8 retail, and Reclock still does not want to work!! Just does not load.... With for example MPC-HC.

Anyone have the same problem?

32 or 64 bit version of MPC-HC?

32-bit.

I can force Reclock renderer in mpc-hc settings though and it seems to work now.... but it always used to load automatically in windows 7

Back