• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 8.1 and Windows Media Player compatibility

DEXTEROUS

I cannot seem get ReClock to function properly when using WMP. It loads (i.e shows an icon in the taskbar

for a split second) and then unloads. I have no problems using Reclock with MPC-HC, however since I

organise and listen to all my music through WMP i would really like to get it working normally ASAP.

I've tried swapping WASAPI Exclusive and Directsound modes, along with setting Reclock as preferred

renderer / specifically telling the application to always load with WMP. I've also tried switching

to the elevated administrator account (hidden by default in windows 8.1) and seeing if the problem

was related to priviliges without any success.

Please let me know if this is being worked on as I felt the need to post after seeing ReClock

1.8.8.1 get released without any new information regarding my issue.

Some background info:
O/S: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center (64-bit)
Motherboard and Sound chip: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe with Realtek ALC898
Driver: Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs R2.73 (build 6.0.1.7083)
Reclock Logs: Attached

Attachments

• reclock_log.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Bump

Has there been any progress made regarding this issue? I'm feeling a little left in the dark....

Anyone able to confirm they are also experiencing these problems, as im positive it worked like a charm in windows 7.

Has there been any progress made regarding this issue? I'm feeling a little left in the dark....

No. ReClock will only work with 32-bit player software.

Hi James,

The player i'm using is Windows Media Player (32-bit) and thats the problem, sorry if i didn't make that clear.

Back