• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

windows 8.1 and license keys

xtree

I have a never expiring license for anydvd, clonedvd and clonedvd mobile. Non of my licenses work now. Any ideas?

I have a never expiring license for anydvd, clonedvd and clonedvd mobile. Non of my licenses work now. Any ideas?

You will have to contact Slysoft support for this help - we user can't help in this area. Also did you check your email where the licenses was sent to - to see what your actual license was for 1yr, 2yr, or LTL that is where you should also look as well. As those 1yr and 2yr license only allow you to update to that time line of the license period and not any newer license pas that time.

I have a never expiring license for anydvd, clonedvd and clonedvd mobile. Non of my licenses work now.

Please elaborate on "don't work". Error message? When and where? What do you do to apply the license? What exactly happens? Tell us all the gory details, please.

Please elaborate on "don't work". Error message? When and where? What do you do to apply the license? What exactly happens? Tell us all the gory details, please.

When I double click on the key file I get an error box

Registration of <path to keyfile>\
Key-anyDVDHD has failed

Fixed

Registration of <path to keyfile>\
Key-anyDVDHD has failed

Problem fixed. I have the keys on a file server but in W8.1 it didn't work from a shared drive. I had to copy the file to the hard drive to get it to work.

Problem fixed. I have the keys on a file server but in W8.1 it didn't work from a shared drive. I had to copy the file to the hard drive to get it to work.

Well the software wasn't made for server apps but single computer usage only.

Registration of \
Key-anyDVDHD has failed

That is a Windows thing. Additionally if you follow the Slysoft activation instructions then this would not have happened.

Sent from my YP-GI1 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers xtree, just what I needed :)

Back