• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 X86 issue

Charlie

GJ installs with no errors register with no errors but it doesn't autostart like on vista or xp. This is with version 3.2.0.6.

I had this exact issue with Windows 7, the only way round it was to reinstall Windows 7, disable UAC and then install GJ, i know it's not what you wanted to hear but it was the only way for me.

UAC didn't even pop up. This is a fresh install just installed it a few hours ago to test an anydvd issue. Does the same on the 64 bit but we are in the RC stage so Matt may wait till an official release which is fine.

UAC didn't pop up with me either, but disabling UAC after a fresh install allowed GJ to work, go figure :confused:

Well on a good note there is no pop up like there is in vosta but then you see threads like this :bang:

I suspect UAC is blocking the installer from writing to the registry at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" (which is where the auto start is). You could try running the installer as an admin (i.e. right-click and select "run as admin").

Back