• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 : Windows Explorer Is Not Responding And Needs To Close

mike_r

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 last week, and from time to time I get the message when right clicking on a file in Explorer 'Windows Explorer Is Not Responding And Needs To Close', then it contacts MS to lok for a solution and restarts. Initally I though it happened randomly, but I think I've been able to pin it down now:

Disable AnyDVD-HD
Start ImgBurn and rip some BDs
Start AnyDVD-HD
Mount the ripped ISOs with VCD
Right click in explorer

I noticed something similar in Vista Ultimate x64 too, but never got past the Mount ISO in VCD step as I always got the error message 'Unable to mount ISO' (or something similar). At this stage I needed to reboot, and then all was fine.

Is there anyone else with Windows 7 x64 or Vista x64 who's able to recreate this ?

I know the workaround is use AnyDVD to rip with keep protection checked, but I generally rip 2 at a time and rely on the eject tray and play sound at end to call me back to the PC.

Back