Windows 7:Remote Desktop

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by NMTVer, Oct 15, 2020 at 6:04 AM.

1. NMTVer

NMTVer Member

More of a request. AnyStream will not run on a windows 7 under remote desktop control. Even with a valid license? Any fix?

Thanks,
    NMTVer

2. Gummigutta

Gummigutta Translator (sv)

Using the 32 bit version?

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

He has to. 64 bit will not install on win 7.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. NMTVer

NMTVer Member

Windows 7x64 with AnyStreamx32. While w7 is considered a dead os, I like it. My group of computers (Computer Freak) has each with assigned tasks and many different monitors and keyboards, etc. is not happening. I read in one of the release notes that there was to be a beta fix for vm's and remote desktop usage and was looking for the beta that would fix that.

Thanks,
    NMTVer

5. Ch3vr0n

That fix is in the current release, what version are you using?

6. NMTVer

NMTVer Member

1.0.4.0 x32 on remote desktop w7x64 ultimate.

7. Ch3vr0n

Thats the latest version and includes the fix you mentioned. Your problem must be different then. Does it simply not open or something else? You'll need to be a bit more specific

8. NMTVer

NMTVer Member

Thanks.
    AnyStream.exe*32 shows up in in the task manager when i start AnyStream, but no window to the program opens on the desktop. So the program is running, but i can not get to it.

9. Gummigutta

Gummigutta Translator (sv)

The question is if it is. It was for sure fixed in the 64 bit ver 1030.

Trying the 1040 version 32 bit on a Win 10 64 gives the same behaviour for me.

10. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

There may have been another, unattended, bug. The next release is planned for Tuesday and I'd greatly appreciate if you try again then and update us on the results.

Aeneas72 likes this.