• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7:Remote Desktop

NMTVer

More of a request. AnyStream will not run on a windows 7 under remote desktop control. Even with a valid license? Any fix?

Thanks,
NMTVer

He has to. 64 bit will not install on win 7.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Windows 7x64 with AnyStreamx32. While w7 is considered a dead os, I like it. My group of computers (Computer Freak) has each with assigned tasks and many different monitors and keyboards, etc. is not happening. I read in one of the release notes that there was to be a beta fix for vm's and remote desktop usage and was looking for the beta that would fix that.

Thanks,
NMTVer

Windows 7x64 with AnyStreamx32. While w7 is considered a dead os, I like it. My group of computers (Computer Freak) has each with assigned tasks and many different monitors and keyboards, etc. is not happening. I read in one of the release notes that there was to be a beta fix for vm's and remote desktop usage and was looking for the beta that would fix that.

Thanks,
NMTVer

That fix is in the current release, what version are you using?

Thats the latest version and includes the fix you mentioned. Your problem must be different then. Does it simply not open or something else? You'll need to be a bit more specific

Thanks.
AnyStream.exe*32 shows up in in the task manager when i start AnyStream, but no window to the program opens on the desktop. So the program is running, but i can not get to it.

That fix is in the current release, what version are you using?
The question is if it is. It was for sure fixed in the 64 bit ver 1030.

Trying the 1040 version 32 bit on a Win 10 64 gives the same behaviour for me.

AnyStream.exe*32 shows up in in the task manager when i start AnyStream, but no window to the program opens on the desktop.

Thanks.
AnyStream.exe*32 shows up in in the task manager when i start AnyStream, but no window to the program opens on the desktop. So the program is running, but i can not get to it.
There may have been another, unattended, bug. The next release is planned for Tuesday and I'd greatly appreciate if you try again then and update us on the results.

Windows 7x64 running 1.0.4.1 beta over Remote Desktop with no problems. Thanks for the fix!

NMTVer

Back