• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 Problems

helpware

Just FYI... In case anyone else has the same problem...

Did an Vista to Windows 7 RTM (Ultimate) upgrade. VirtualCloneDrive was still there after the install but crippled (no right-click menu or drives - Only the options dialog).

Reinstalled 5.4.3.2 VCD over the top of the old and all came good.

Also Power DVD (BluRay) was locking up loading BDs. Installed latest update rebooted and that came good as well.

So a few things seem to be reset during Win 7 update.

Happy ending :)

They probably do messy things like overwriting subtrees of the registry. In general, always avoid 'upgrading' windows. Just install from scratch - its better for your health.

Normally I'd agree. However with 4 PCs to upgrade and everybody wanting to keep their settings. Anyway the result was pretty good I'm glad I did it.

Actually there are some problems
1. I did notice that after rebooting I can lose the VCD icon in the tray.
It's still running and clone drives are still there.
All I need to do is run VCDPrefs.exe and the icon shows again.

2. If I have a couple of drives mounted then on bootup I get startup
message (as if I just inserted the disks in the drives). Annoying.

So there are some problems I need to fix.

Just FYI... In case anyone else has the same problem...

Did an Vista to Windows 7 RTM (Ultimate) upgrade. VirtualCloneDrive was still there after the install but crippled (no right-click menu or drives - Only the options dialog).

Reinstalled 5.4.3.2 VCD over the top of the old and all came good.

Also Power DVD (BluRay) was locking up loading BDs. Installed latest update rebooted and that came good as well.

So a few things seem to be reset during Win 7 update.

Happy ending :)

Same here. I did not do the clean installed and upgraded from Vista to W7 RTM Ultimate and VCD won't start. But all I did is just re-installed VCD and all good to go now.

Back