• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 Installations...

JLWilkey

I purchased a new computer(Alienware X51) and am installing my personal software on that PC. I am a registered user of AnyDVD HD, Clone DVD and Clone CD. Will the copies of these programs available on Slysoft's site install in Windows 7 or is there a different repository I need to access?

I purchased a new computer(Alienware X51) and am installing my personal software on that PC. I am a registered user of AnyDVD HD, Clone DVD and Clone CD. Will the copies of these programs available on Slysoft's site install in Windows 7 or is there a different repository I need to access?

They should work they are not tied to the computer but to your registration and license subscription that you did when you bought the program. You just have to make sure your registration from the other computer is wipe clean and no one can use it other then that just use the email links that the registration came with your instructions on how to install the registration and you should be good to go.

All of the programs available on the Slysoft site work just fine with Windows 7.

Registrations

They should work they are not tied to the computer but to your registration and license subscription that you did when you bought the program. You just have to make sure your registration from the other computer is wipe clean and no one can use it other then that just use the email links that the registration came with your instructions on how to install the registration and you should be good to go.

I still have the Key Codes I received when I purchased AnyDVD HD, CloneCD and CloneDVD2. I also have access to all the serial numbers for the programs. These programs were purchased many years ago. No email links exist any more. Do I need more than what I have to register these program on my new PC?

I still have the Key Codes I received when I purchased AnyDVD HD, CloneCD and CloneDVD2. I also have access to all the serial numbers for the programs. These programs were purchased many years ago. No email links exist any more. Do I need more than what I have to register these program on my new PC?

As long as you have the key files for each program you are good to go. The serial numbers won't help you when trying to register.

If you don't have key files for a program you already purchased you can try the Key Recovery webpage using your email address you originally used when purchasing. The key(s) you request will be sent to that email address.

If you don't have key files and you no longer have access to the email address you can request keys AND change your email address with Slysoft by using the contact form.

After getting all your key files download the latest version of each program and install them. Check each program's forum for any current newer beta versions. If there are any use those instead of the release versions on the main Slysoft site.

When installed register each program using the needed key file for each program.

As long as you have the key files for each program you are good to go. The serial numbers won't help you when trying to register.

If you don't have key files for a program you already purchased you can try the Key Recovery webpage using your email address you originally used when purchasing. The key(s) you request will be sent to that email address.

If you don't have key files and you no longer have access to the email address you can request keys AND change your email address with Slysoft by using the contact form.

After getting all your key files download the latest version of each program and install them. Check each program's forum for any current newer beta versions. If there are any use those instead of the release versions on the main Slysoft site.

When installed register each program using the needed key file for each program.

My Key file for AnyDVDHD is named "Key.AnyDVDHD". In the past all I had to do to register the program was to insert that file in AnyDVDHD's folder. Has that changed? The same process used to work for CloneDVD2 and CloneCD.

Back