• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 help

chuckerdt

yes I'm an idiot but can ANYONE please tell me in simple terms how to use Any DVD with Windows 7? In XP I used Shrink then when it finished the tray popped open -in went my blank DVD-out came the finished product-Now Shrink finishes and puts it in a folder but I can't figure out how to get Any DVD to burn-I didn't use Nero before-it was just all so automatic-do you have to have Nero or some other software to use WITH any DVD? I thought Shrink 3.2 and AnyDVD was all I ever had on my old computer. I just don't understand all about Windows 7 yet-thanks to anybody for help!

You can still use DVDShrink, nothing has changed there. AnyDVD is a DECRYPTER only (and ripper if need be) AnyDVD cannot burn anything its not designed that way. To burn DVD's you can use software like CloneDVD as that and AnyDVD are a killer combo

You don't need any software to burn a dvd in windows 7, right click on the VIDEO_TS folder, output to dvdshrink and sendto your dvd drive then right click on the dvd drive in Explorer and use the win7 burn function.

not using a dedicated burn program is about as bad as u can go.

This is only to burn a data folder, he can even choose the burning speed. The windows 7 burn function works pretty good. If he needs more advanced burning features then it's worth buying a specialized software.

His dvd is already ripped, so why get clone dvd. Clonedvd is good software, however, in his case, at least for this dvd, he doesn't need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that right but doing this will not remove the encryption. As DVD Shrink have stopped making the program, the built-in decryption algorithms that DVD Shrink uses may not work on new DVD's. DVD's have introduced many new encryption methods since DVD Shrink's last release.
First rip the disc with AnyDVD to hard disk as AnyDVD is always updated, then use glussier2010 method or use imgburn. An excellent program which some people say is the same like nero but free. Go here to download http://www.imgburn.com/. They have plenty of guides on how to use imgburn as well on the website. Also google is your friend! :D

Back