• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 64 bit

avian100

Are there any known issues with either Windows 7 and or 64 bit operating systems and AnydvdHD ? or Clone dvd2 ?

I am running just fine with any of the products slysoft has here. I own them all. As you see below I too am running 64 bit Ultimate.

I am using Win7x64 ultimate with AnyDVD HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDMobile without any problems and that includes beta versions as well.

Are there any known issues with either Windows 7 and or 64 bit operating systems and AnydvdHD ? or Clone dvd2 ?
The answer to your question is " Exactly what the above 2 members told you" No problems.;)

Thanks ALL Windows 7, 64 Bit up and running all is well

The answer to your question is " Exactly what the above 2 members told you" No problems.;)

Great that I found this posting by browsing before asking myself. However, I used the search function of this forum with the terms "windows 7 64" and got a ton of threads, none of which was this one.

Just pointing out that perhaps search is not implemented as it should be.

And good that I got my answer, as I have a new computer and wondered whether I could install the SlySoft programs on it without any problems.

martin

I have windows 7 64. anydvd states it has a compatability issue. where can i get an update to anydvd compatable with windows 7?

u don't, AnyDVD works just perfect under W7 64

I have windows 7 64. anydvd states it has a compatability issue. where can i get an update to anydvd compatable with windows 7?

This sounds more like a O/S installed problem rather then Anydvd problem.

I've got an activation problem w/7 Ultimate 32. It won't recognize the code & constantly warns me that I have XX days left on my trial.

DC

do you have sufficient rights ? You need admin rights to both install and register the application.

Win 7 64bit no probs, but is AnyDVD-HD 32bit or 64bit?

I'm running AnyDVD-HD on Win 7 64bit, with absolutely no problems. Can't say the same for PowerDVD, though v10 has iron a load of crinkles.

When I'm running AnyDVD-HD, and say doing a rip, the RAM usage never seems to go above about 1.8GB (of an available 8GB on my system).

Is that because AnyDVD is essentially still a 32bit program? If so, will we be getting a true 64bit version soon?

AWS

Back