• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 11 and TPM

The premise of the article is kind of incorrect. It's trying to be salacious intentionally in my opinion.

Does Win11 require a TPM? As far as I know, yes. Does it require an actual chip (meaning a hardware TPM)? No.

I have Win11 running on my main PC and my motherboard does not have a hardware TPM it has a virtual one. And it works just fine.

My question was about what I heard on a "recent" podcast (which agrees with you about software TPM) but about how it might lock down the "validation" chain of the hardware (HDMI, etc.) in a manner that might create issues with tools like RedFox. Similar to how current BR players have to have even a compatible cable to get past their protections even for an owned product.

Let me make this perfectly clear, as of right now as of the latest version of Windows 11 everything is compatible with every Redfox and Elby product. There are no issues.Latesdt version.png

TPM isn't exactly new. It's been around for a long time now. Windows 10 also has it. It's simply not required in windows 10. Unless of course you want to play back protected uhd discs in an official player. Simply put, for now it's not an issue. As mentioned everything is working as expected at this time.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Back