• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WIndows 11 and RedFox/Elby Products

DQ

Well, I was not planning on moving to WIn11 until it was officially released but a Windows update torched my Win10 install. So I figured why not Win11. Well it was a pain in the butt but once installed it's running well.

I can confirm the following work:

- AnyDVD
-AnyStream
-CloneBD

I am using the beta version NOT the dev channel one.

I'm not doing it until well after release. Too many bugs not fixed and can't be before initial release in a few weeks. I plan on clean installing after doing the update. I'm not looking forward to it but since my htpc is physically dead I only have one machine to do.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Well, apparently I lied. LOL The Windows 11 build showed up for me in the release preview channel today and given that we're a few weeks away from RTM (which means this build is likely the RTM build), I decided to go for it. Happy to report all Elby and RedFox software is working perfectly for me.

Back