• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 Version 1511 (Build 10586.11)

George++

In a nutshell if you don't have it, get it.

The first major revision to Win 10 fixes a lot of problems, runs better and faster.

One minor feature that was sorely lacking was being able to drag and drop files. That is back now without having to use an ugly registry hack that disabled the Win 10 apps.

MS has the new version available as an ISO if you use the media creation tool available on the Win 10 download page.

In my humble opinion you are correct. I happen to love the new Windows 10 Build 1511, I could never go back to Windows 7 64 bit, W10 Pro is stable and fast. But everyone has right to their opinion. But if asked me, which I know you didnt, I would tell you to go for it, it a free upgrade, and with a little help from freeware you can make it just as private and all your information will be safe.

I am currently using 1511 on one PC to test it out. So many improvements and fixes happened.

Two really cool features that I didn't notice with the initial Win10 release:

1. file transfers show a bandwidth graph
2. You can PAUSE file transfers!

I transfer massive amounts of data between PCs on my home network and there are time I so wanted to pause a transfer. Before you had to let it run or cancel it.

Back