• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 Support

cantoris

I've seen the thread below suggesting AnyDVD is compatible with Windows 10 but I'm puzzled (and concerned) why the official product page has not been updated accordingly.
Also, what about Virtual Clone Drive?

What's the official word on compatibility? Any chance of updating the product pages to reflect this?
Thanks.

Everything supports Win10, it's all in the changelog's.

Everything supports Win10, it's all in the changelog's.

Excellent, thanks!

Perhaps you can nudge someone to update the System Requirements section on the product pages. AnyDVD still says "Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64" for example.

I can't even get Win 10 to install. I keep getting various errors. I fix one issue it comes up with another. So For me I guess I will stay with Win 7, it has support till 2020.

I can't even get Win 10 to install. I keep getting various errors. I fix one issue it comes up with another. So For me I guess I will stay with Win 7, it has support till 2020.

which is relevant to the topic in what way exactly? This isn't about installing w10, its about installing slysoft software ON win10.

As far as your problems go. Try posting at http://www.tenforums.com/

I posted this on another forum (motorcycle - off-topic discussion). I'm sticking with Windows 7. For me, it has reached the point where the direction I see MS taking causes me to lose trust in them.

The more I read about Big Brother is Watching You, the less interested I am in upgrading. I tried it once and realized the number of changes I would need to make to become reasonably safe from Big Brother's snooping eyes (e.g. rename my network to add the extension _optout). That would force me to reconnect my wireless printer, AV Receiver, Blu-Ray player and Roku since the network name has changed. Yes, it's a lot of piddly work and from what I've seen first hand, turning all the invasive features to "off" doesn't warrant the effort.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/201...-your-friends/

Did Microsoft actually say they would turn Windows Defender on if you turned it off?
https://i.imgur.com/iHge6RJ.jpg

I am reminded of the time developers sued MS to separate Internet Explorer from the Operating System. MS argued it was an integral part of the OS and the judge said you wrote it, now rewrite it. Now, we have competition such as Firefox, Chrome, etc.

I will wait until MS changes its policy or until Windows 7 is no longer supported. Then, it's time to look at Macintosh.

I posted this on another forum (motorcycle - off-topic discussion). I'm sticking with Windows 7. For me, it has reached the point where the direction I see MS taking causes me to lose trust in them.

The more I read about Big Brother is Watching You, the less interested I am in upgrading. I tried it once and realized the number of changes I would need to make to become reasonably safe from Big Brother's snooping eyes (e.g. rename my network to add the extension _optout). That would force me to reconnect my wireless printer, AV Receiver, Blu-Ray player and Roku since the network name has changed. Yes, it's a lot of piddly work and from what I've seen first hand, turning all the invasive features to "off" doesn't warrant the effort.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/201...-your-friends/

Did Microsoft actually say they would turn Windows Defender on if you turned it off?
https://i.imgur.com/iHge6RJ.jpg

I am reminded of the time developers sued MS to separate Internet Explorer from the Operating System. MS argued it was an integral part of the OS and the judge said you wrote it, now rewrite it. Now, we have competition such as Firefox, Chrome, etc.

I will wait until MS changes its policy or until Windows 7 is no longer supported. Then, it's time to look at Macintosh.
My son just bought a Mac and it doesn't have a USB port. LOL. Or a DVD drive. LOL. I couldn't live with that type of computer OS.

Apple computers have always turned me off due to the proprietary architecture that they maintain. If anyone doesn't like Win 10 consider Linux or something else PC compatible. But I don't think anyone has to worry about Win7 or Win8 support for current hardware for a long time.

I do agree with Jeff that usually MSFT does do unexpected things with every major revision of their O/S and I never upgrade current hardware to a new major Windows rev unless absolutely forced into it.

BTW, is a Linux version of AnyDVDHD in the works at all? :)

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks!

Perhaps you can nudge someone to update the System Requirements section on the product pages. AnyDVD still says "Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64" for example.
I agree with you.

Yes, everything works and the change logs say exactly when support was added.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back