• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 Support

matrix

Does CloneDVD mobile support Windows 10, i only ask as CloneDVD and CloneCD received updates which included support for the new OS ?

Thanks

The only way is to try it. There isn't likely an update coming soon. Reason is that the next big version of it will be using the same encoding engine as CloneBD. But since CloneBD is far from ready, you do the math ... ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thank you

Thank you Ch3vr0n and James :)

Windows 10 installed. Can't find my video card, Windows media player a problem

Does CloneDVD mobile support Windows 10, i only ask as CloneDVD and CloneCD received updates which included support for the new OS ?

Thanks

Regarding Windows 10, I installed this week and having expected problems;, however, in the past, I have had no problem using Windows Media Player. Now, since the "upgrade", Windows DVD player will not recognize format and Media player doesn't recognize the movie either. Obviously an attempt to keep everyone honest. I'm afraid I will be reverting back to Windows 7, or might even think about trying Linus, again. Any info will be appreciated.
Oklatex

You might try Lucy and Charlie Brown as well. Just Kidding. I had to run as administrator and emulate windows 7 and then it worked just fine.

Back