Windows 10 64 bit compatibility

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by biyahero, Jul 6, 2016.

1. biyahero

biyahero Member

I was shocked to learn of the demise of SlySoft today, and encouraged that the former team members have carried on as RedFox.

I am very curious as to who or what entity would have the power to make them shut down if that can be known.

Aside from that, I would like to know if the existing latest versions of the Slysoft programs will function OK if I install them on my recently upgraded machine that now has Windows 10 64 bit installe on it.

Thanks for any information that would be available.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Works just fine.

3. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

AACS-LA with the help of the united states government. Specifically the trade czar then applied pressure on the Antigua government . The fine details are available for your viewing pleasure on this site amongst others.

BRCS likes this.
  4. Loonier

Loonier Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  5. biyahero

biyahero Member

Thanks nebostrangla! I'll look for and check out the details on this site.

BRCS likes this.
  6. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Late but I will confirm on Clean Fresh install of Windows 10x64 Pro with all same software installed as in Windows 7x64 had no problems with CloneCD.

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Oh, only 6 months late :p

8. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Gota make sure the O/S was stable enough before I went to 10. I had it since the free upgrade but from the horror stories I heard I was putting it off til I had no other choice but to go 10. I choose the more stable route before a clean install to insure a Windows Update would not hose my system drivers or hardware itself. They won't pay if 10 messed up my system.