• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 1909 (November Update)

Resolved the issue. If you want to use VMware Player or VirtualBox you can't also have Windows Sandbox installed/enabled under Windows. By default Windows Sandbox is not an installed feature. I disabled/uninstalled the feature and the problem vanished.

With the above being said, the error messages from VMware Player & VirtualBox were not the same and neither pointed to the actual problem.
VMWare older version now prevents 20/04 from being installed. Uninstalled it. Updated to 20/04 and reinstalled with the patch for it still active (same as I posted above for 19/09).

VMWare older version now prevents 20/04 from being installed. Uninstalled it. Updated to 20/04 and reinstalled with the patch for it still active (same as I posted above for 19/09).
Are you saying that I have to uninstall my VMWare 15.5.5 Workstation Pro to use the new update? I just updated my VMWare to 15.5.5 from 15,5,2 . I dont want the new 2004 update if I cant use my VMWare

Are you saying that I have to uninstall my VMWare 15.5.5 Workstation Pro to use the new update? I just updated my VMWare to 15.5.5 from 15,5,2 . I dont want the new 2004 update if I cant use my VMWare
No. You are good. 20/04 just doesn't allow to install when VMWare 14.x or older is installed. However, the process is fairly easy and all the virtual machines are kept. Uninstall 14.x or older. Install Windows Update 20/04. Reinstall VM and load you virtual machines as usual.

No. You are good. 20/04 just doesn't allow to install when VMWare 14.x or older is installed. However, the process is fairly easy and all the virtual machines are kept. Uninstall 14.x or older. Install Windows Update 20/04. Reinstall VM and load you virtual machines as usual.
Thank you

Back