• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10.0.15063 issue with ImgBurn

SharplyUnclear

Hi Everyone, this is just to inform you that I believe there's a major problem with 50GB disks (not 25GB or DVD) with the latest version of Windows 10 and ImgBurn 2.5.8.0.

I've started to have failures (I/O seek issues) since I upgraded to Windows 10.0.15063 (see https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-info.aspx). Sometimes it fails during the burn, sometimes I get a few-dozen verification errors (in which case I can still read the disk) and sometimes verification fails completely. I never get a clean burn - there's always an error.

I have tried 4 different burners, updated firmware on them all, etc. - and still have the same problem. I've tried different disks (Verbatim 4X and 6X) - no change. And tried burning as slowly as possible. Single layer BD-Rs are fine.

Today, I put a portable burner onto an earlier version of Windows 10, running on my laptop (10.0.14393) and it's working fine.

There's nothing to follow-up on here - just sharing what I've experienced and the steps I've researched to resolve it.

You're in the wrong forum for that. These are neither the windows nor imgburn forums. AnyDVD doesn't verify anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I am moving this to the Third party products forum.

Back