• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Window Size

Botia

Using Vista x86, Vista x86 w/SP1, and Vista x64 w/SP1:

After starting CloneDVD mobile creating a video file, I minimize it. Later I will restore it. At that point the window is wider than it should be and I am unable to make it smaller.

Please see the attachment for an example.

Attachments

• CloneDVDMobileWindowSize.jpg
    CloneDVDMobileWindowSize.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
I believe the problem is related to having the windows taskbar on the left side instead of the bottom. Some of the calculations are probably taking this into effect while others are not.

Using Vista x86, Vista x86 w/SP1, and Vista x64 w/SP1:

After starting CloneDVD mobile creating a video file, I minimize it. Later I will restore it. At that point the window is wider than it should be and I am unable to make it smaller.

Please see the attachment for an example.

Dragging the sides of the window in as far as you can should get the window back to it's normal size.

Back