• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win7 x64 Driver Signing weirdness

ESBoltz

I had been using AnyDVD and VCD on my Win7 x64 workstation for a while. I recently did a nuke-n-pave and had to reinstall. Now, when installing as Administrator, vcd v.5.4.50 doesn't work properly.
In device manager, I see the virtual clonedrive under storage controllers with a yellow caution on it, saying how Windows didn't load the driver because it wasn't signed. Also, I get no additional drive letter. Also, when trying to mount a ISO, I get a vcd error."Error: Can't open VCD!"

I have uninstalled, and deleted the folder, redownloaded, and reinstalled - while rebooting every step of the way, and still no joy. I have even used bcdedit to modify my driver signing, but I still get the exact same errors.

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!:bang:

I had been using AnyDVD and VCD on my Win7 x64 workstation for a while. I recently did a nuke-n-pave and had to reinstall. Now, when installing as Administrator, vcd v.5.4.50 doesn't work properly.
In device manager, I see the virtual clonedrive under storage controllers with a yellow caution on it, saying how Windows didn't load the driver because it wasn't signed. Also, I get no additional drive letter. Also, when trying to mount a ISO, I get a vcd error."Error: Can't open VCD!"

I have uninstalled, and deleted the folder, redownloaded, and reinstalled - while rebooting every step of the way, and still no joy. I have even used bcdedit to modify my driver signing, but I still get the exact same errors.

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!:bang:
The driver is signed properly. Make sure, you have all Windows certificate updates installed. Make sure, you install from the original (signed and unaltered) installer.

Similar issue

Hello,

I have a similar issue - but I think this was an error on my end and I can't figure out how to correct it. I did a clean Win7x64 install, installed VCD and *think* I got click happy and didnt click the right button when it said to install the driver.

I can see the virtual drive in device manager with its yellow icon in other devices, it says it has an issue with the driver not being signed. I've uninstalled and deleted vclone.sys from C:\windows\system32\drivers (rebooting every time) but still when I do a re-install of VCD I do not get prompted to add the driver (approve if you will).

Suggestions?
Mitch

Back