• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win10 Update (Feature Set Update to Windows 2004)

Bounce

I have already heard from several people who have had main-stream apps like DaVinci Resolve being broken by this update because of the newly-introduced "ransomware protections" that are implemented. It prevents an "unapproved" app from writing anywhere to the system (memory, registries, storage, etc.).

My question is if RedFox are aware and ahead of this.

Eventually MS will force this Win10 update to everyone and all these breaks will be everywhere if not headed off at the pass. I suspect that RedFox is less mainstream than DaVinci.

Those "protection features" can be switched off pretty easy. Only trouble I had with the 2004 update was that it re-set many user controls and preferences, requiring a lot of fiddling.

Back