• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win XP64

mrjazz1959

Down loaded game jackal upgrade but it gives error
this software is not designed to work with this architecure
works with x86 only

what the heck..........

site says it will work with xp64 and vista
---------------------------
Error
This program can only be installed on versions of Windows designed for the following processor architectures:

x86
OK

System Requirements

* IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
* Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
* 2 MB hard-disk space

Last edited:
Then thats false advertising and i should get a refund.............

This is insane , what is slysoft doing...............

Not a smart thing to do

Their reputation could be damaged if they continue to operate this way...................

Gives internet sales a bad name

Their reputation could be damaged if they continue to operate this way...................

Gives internet sales a bad name

They do offer a 21 day free trial. It's pretty easy to test out the program before paying (this information is well highlighted on the payment page--that people should try before they buy).

That said, again, I agree that the 64 bit OS information needs to be removed until 64 bit OSes are actually supported.

I don't work for Slysoft, but as a moderator, I do apologize for the confusion.

THIS SUCKS!

I just payed 10 bucks in order to find out that GameJackal does not run under VISTA64.

Yeah, I could have tested it. But I have been using GameJackal for months until I switched to Vista. So I knew that I want to upgrade to the Slysoft version. And the system requirements DO TELL ME THAT IT SHOULD WORK!

This is serious rip off. I wrote to the support that I want to get a refund!

Back