• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win 7 and Game jackal

Mick

ive got yet anotheir problem with windows 7 runnig game Jackal, the problem this time is that install the program after uninstalling it after the proble i had the last time, but now game jackal trys to run and a small popup comes up and its says "No Serivce" and also see anotherir popup that i get straght after (See attachment), i do know that the game jackal serice is running in the backgroud because ive trippled checked the admin > serives options and its on automatic with delay

here are my system spec
Code:
Processor:  i7 CPU 920 @ 3.80GHz 
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Hard Drive: 4 x 1T hard drivers
Graphics Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 OC "Vapor-X"
Keyboard: 	Logtech G510
Mouse: Logtech G500
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and Windows XP Professional 32bit
Motherboard: AsusTek P6T SE

need help again to fix this
thanks

Attachments

• gamejackalerror.jpg
    gamejackalerror.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Can you run the Game Jackal Diagnostic app and post the log file here.

ive try to run it under the Game Jackal Diagnostic app and it dosnt finsh but it pops up the game jackal serivce isnt running like the attach ment in my first post

Please download and install the v4.1.1.3 beta and try again.

Back