• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

will they still work

Grumpy gramps

Hope this belongs here !!
I have clonedvd that I used with the old slysoft anydvd my question is that the license is in a differant name ( girlfriends ) and we still have the keys will it work with the new anydvd from red fox !!!!!!

Finally in the right section :) Now on to your questions. First the license name holder is irrelevant. What matters is who sold it and which product

1. Elaborate Bytes (Elby) products are NOT affected by the slysoft shutdown at all (as the forum search would tell you). Meaning CloneDVD2 will continue to work just fine even if it was sold by slysoft.
2. SlySoft AnyDVD keys will work up to 7.6.9.5 (which no longer has access to any OPD), AnyDVD v8 and above does NOT work with slysoft license keys.

Finally in the right section :) Now on to your questions. First the license name holder is irrelevant. What matters is who sold it and which product

1. Elaborate Bytes (Elby) products are NOT affected by the slysoft shutdown at all (as the forum search would tell you). Meaning CloneDVD2 will continue to work just fine even if it was sold by slysoft.
2. SlySoft AnyDVD keys will work up to 7.6.9.5 (which no longer has access to any OPD), AnyDVD v8 and above does NOT work with slysoft license keys.

I'm glad it's now in the right spot and I thank you for the info !!!! I'm planning on buying the new any DVD from redfox

Back