• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will there be an update soon for the iPad?

Daniel Hunter

It would be nice if there was an update to CloneDVD Mobile to take advantage of the iPads resolution. Is there an update in the works?

Good timing. I was about to ask for an enhancement to allow higher resolution for the Iphone. While the phone itself may not be able to use it, there are docking options to allow connection to composite video for a tv (640x480) or for component video (1024x768 ).

Also Anxiously Awaiting iPad Update

Please let us know if/when the iPad update will happen.

Thanks.

iPad & AppleTV

Hello

I am surprised that I have been using AppleTV conversion for the iPad, and it is hit or miss wether the video will work on the iPad.

Note - Apple store worker told me to use AppleTV setting for iPad.

Not sure what is going wrong here. But would prefer a seperate iPad setting that I know will work.

Thanks
:bang:

I use the Playstation 3 settings. With the quality set to maximum every DVD I have ripped has played back flawlessly. The PS3 and iPad support the same codec and container (h264 and mp4) it only made sense that I chose the PS3 settings.

Even if an iPad setting comes out I will still use the PS3 setting since I also stream movies to my PS3 from my NAS. That way there is no need to make multiple copies for each device.

I use the Playstation 3 settings. With the quality set to maximum every DVD I have ripped has played back flawlessly. The PS3 and iPad support the same codec and container (h264 and mp4) it only made sense that I chose the PS3 settings.

Even if an iPad setting comes out I will still use the PS3 setting since I also stream movies to my PS3 from my NAS. That way there is no need to make multiple copies for each device.

Do you use the 4:3 or 16:9 setting?

Do you use the 4:3 or 16:9 setting?

Sorry for the late reply.

If the original movie is 4:3 I will select the 4:3 profile, and if it is 16:9 I will select the 16:9 profile. Both work perfectly for the iPad.

Of course 16:9 videos will have letterbox as the iPad screen is 4:3.

What about ripping a blu-ray to ipad? Does that work?

No, because CloneDVD mobile does not support Bluray.

I use other programs to rip a Bluray movie and convert it to work with my iPad but I do not know if I can talk about those here.

Back