• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will there be a CloneDVD HD?

One more question ... if I am planning to use a dual-layer BD-R then using the ISO rip within Anydvd hd would be the easiest way to make an ISO before burning to disk correct?

Yup. Just remember to NOT check the Keep protection checkbox when creating the image. Then you can just burn it with ImgBurn after it's created. Good to go.

And I'd recommend getting at least 1 SL and 1 DL BD-RE so you can run a few tests before committing to BD-R

I truly feel that if they make we all will buy it . no problem stop crying about the cost an the disc an all the other stuff .if you could not afford this hobby you should have never gotten in to it. my blu ray burner cost $250 the up dates to my pc $580 if i could burn a blu ray disc wright now to back up my blu ray movies (well you know the saying) priceless. P.S. slysoft just get it Done . we will pay.:bowdown:

I truly feel that if they make we all will buy it . no problem stop crying about the cost an the disc an all the other stuff .if you could not afford this hobby you should have never gotten in to it. my blu ray burner cost $250 the up dates to my pc $580 if i could burn a blu ray disc wright now to back up my blu ray movies (well you know the saying) priceless. P.S. slysoft just get it Done . we will pay.:bowdown:

My only request is that they do not force the yearly registration for folks who already own AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD and have been a customer for sometime now... :agree:

And I'd recommend getting at least 1 SL and 1 DL BD-RE so you can run a few tests before committing to BD-R

That's a great point! My new Blu-ray writer comes with a free BD-RE and I was planing to test on it first! Of course, I'll have to be cognicient of the file sizes using a SL disk.

Movie-only version of AnyDVDHD?

This seems like an appropriate question for this post; is there any work/interest in doing a 'movie-only' version of AnyDVDHD?

My only request is that they do not force the yearly registration for folks who already own AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD and have been a customer for sometime now... :agree:

They won't if you own now but if you upgrade after January 1, 2009 then you are under a new license.

This seems like an appropriate question for this post; is there any work/interest in doing a 'movie-only' version of AnyDVDHD?

This has been asked before and the answer was No as AnyDVD HD is purely a ripping program that removes the encryption.

They won't if you own now but if you upgrade after January 1, 2009 then you are under a new license.

I suppose the question would be, specifically, is if a HD version of CloneDVD say CloneBD, would be considered a new program or an upgrade of an existing program (CloneDVD).

When and if they do release a BD version this will be a new license and an upgrade and not an update to the existing CloneDVD2 from what I understand.

In Case SlySoft Is Listening

I am hoping that the CloneBD developement is going full speed ahead. Looking forward to a product like this. They will get my money for sure. I have used nothing but CloneDVD and AnyDVD for the past 2 years now and have not been disappointed. Keep up the great work SlySoft.

Sincerely,

Another customer chomping at the bit for "CloneBD" or whatever the name of
the product will be.

clone hd or bd

I too am anziously waiting for it. I cannot copy or play anything on blu ray at this time I copy the disc to hard drive but cannot play any of them. It seems a particular program for replay is required.

I too am anziously waiting for it. I cannot copy or play anything on blu ray at this time I copy the disc to hard drive but cannot play any of them. It seems a particular program for replay is required.

Uh... rip to an ISO via Rip to Image..., mount using Virtual CloneDrive and then playback the mounted image with PowerDVD7, PowerDVD8, WinDVD, or TotalMedia Theatre. Of course, you have to be using the version of each of the previously mentioned programs that supports BluRay playback.

New product called Slyce comming out first quarter of 2013 for blu-ray products.

Back