• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will ReClock stay free?

PIGSgrame

Just wondering: Does anyone know whether ReClock will stay Freeware once it has left beta stage or if there are plans to sell it sometime?

Last edited:
I think James has made his position clear on this.

I note that he has now removed the expiry date, rather than replacing it with a later one.

Damned good value, I think! Well done James. :clap:

Thats great to hear. :)

But can you someone of the support team please write a manual or video-tutorial. I really don't get how to get ReClock working.
Downloaded it a few days ago, but it's too confusing for me.

Maybe I'm having a lack of brainpower in broad daylight. :D

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Big thumps up for keeping it free, thx for that !

@ BurnerHEAD

For me it seemed difficult ttoo, to get the right settings and all that stuff.
But take some time and have a look at the readme, it's everything you need and everything is explained very well (even more than that, lot's of information).
Just give it a try.

But can you someone of the support team please write a manual or video-tutorial.
We'll keep it free just that we *don't* have to do that. ;)
When you pick a support ticket and mention "ReClock" you'll receive a note to "get lost". Well, maybe a little more polite. :D

hi!

Okay, I admit you're right. Giving no support for a freeware tool is absolutely understandable.

But maybe you can charge for support, for the onces who need it?

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

hi!

Okay, I admit you're right. Giving no support for a freeware tool is absolutely understandable.

But maybe you can charge for support, for the onces who need it?

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD
And how much should we charge? 120EUR per request? Would you be willing to pay this?

I think you're into some images?q=tbn:Znfuho8Aj1WJpM.jpg kind of deal :D

If only there were an "S" at the end of that pic instead of an "M".

S = sticky
;)

But then if I post that pic in the Anydvd forum, I would probably be called a hypocrite for breaking forum rules.

Nevermind

Okay, alright, I'm gonna read the manual and work it out myself.
That's actually part of my job all the time, but I'm simply not used to Slysoft products that are complicated to handle.

Can someone tell me if ReClock works with WinDVD 8 BD?

Thank you!
BurnerHEAD

I hope we'll be able to pay for a Slysoft player by the end of 2009. That would be a nice way to compensate James for all the work he's put into Reclock. :rock:

Big thumbs up for James (and his team) who makes ReClock possible. Is it possible to make a little donation for ReClock James?

Will you be still be updating ReClock in the future despite you will not make any direct money with it?

Big thumbs up for James (and his team) who makes ReClock possible. Is it possible to make a little donation for ReClock James?
No, thanks. You can buy SlyPlayer if it ever sees the light of day. ;)

Will you be still be updating ReClock in the future despite you will not make any direct money with it?
Very likely, because I use it myself.

Back