• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will Purchase of Multiple AnyStream Keys Allow More Downloads?

If I purchase multiple licenses for individual installation of AnyStream on different computers would I get the same quota for each license? or does the server for tokens look at the originating IP address?

If I may stand on my soapbox for a moment, I just think this is fundamentally wrong. Access to an all-you-can-eat buffet doesn't entitle you to fill up your dump truck and drive away, and unlimited streaming on Netflix for a month doesn't mean you get to download a lifetime supply of shows. There's nothing wrong with carrying out a few bagels to eat later, but be reasonable!

There's a reason the token system is listed under the heading "acceptable use policy". It's not a punishment, and it's not an attempt to sell more copies of Anystream, it's just a plea to use a little common sense!

AnyStream is a great tool. Use it responsibly. If you're hitting the enormous token limit, you need to slow down.

AnyStream is a great tool. Use it responsibly. If you're hitting the enormous token limit, you need to slow down.
I wouldn’t call 300 tokens “enormous”, at all. It’s a decent amount , but not something I would call enormous.

Let’s say, for example , that someone just discovered a show that’s been on for 20+ seasons and wants to be able to download a purchase of said show they’ve made . Any stream makes this possible but it’s damn hard to do , and with the token model as is , it’d take way longer than it should

Now, I’m not advocating for individuals to download everything and anything all at once , but in the same respect , calling 300 (or thereabouts) tokens enormous is incorrect

To the op:
If you have a second PC, then use both PCs as individually licensed devices . This should do what you’re looking to do

It's 280 downloads *per week*. One download every 36 minutes. That's a ridiculous amount of downloads.

If your show has 22 episodes per season, you can download the first ten seasons one week and the second set the next week. Needing to wait a week is more than reasonable, given that if each episode is the standard 44 minutes long, we're talking about 322 hours or more than 13 days worth of video! Yes, that's an enormous amount!

I wouldn’t call 300 tokens “enormous”, at all. It’s a decent amount , but not something I would call enormous.

Let’s say, for example , that someone just discovered a show that’s been on for 20+ seasons and wants to be able to download a purchase of said show they’ve made . Any stream makes this possible but it’s damn hard to do , and with the token model as is , it’d take way longer than it should

Now, I’m not advocating for individuals to download everything and anything all at once , but in the same respect , calling 300 (or thereabouts) tokens enormous is incorrect

To the op:
If you have a second PC, then use both PCs as individually licensed devices . This should do what you’re looking to do
If you average an hour for movies or episodes, its more than you can watch in any week. Plus still have some leftover if you watched 24X7 without eating or sleeping. I think thats plenty.I still think 280 is to many.

If you average an hour for movies or episodes, its more than you can watch in any week. Plus still have some leftover if you watched 24X7 without eating or sleeping. I think thats plenty.I still think 280 is to many.
It is enough and would be very easy to download twenty seasons of whatever you want the only problem is anystream really needs a download queue and then it would be very simple download until your limit is up and then restart from where you left off in your Queue after your tokens are refilled.

Back