Will not burn any copy of "Stranger than Fiction"

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by ssj4.vegeta, Mar 13, 2007.

1. ssj4.vegeta

ssj4.vegeta New Member

Has anyone made a copy of "Stranger than Fiction"?

I thought I had beaten every DVD protection there was with AnyDvd but this disk just wont copy. I have tryed different disk and they are new. Whats the deal?

:D Disk: Will Ferell in "Stranger than Fiction"
    :mad: Error: DVD Shrink cries "CAN NOT READ DISK"

Maybe my disks are both messed up the same way from the same batch. Just tell me if anyone else has successfully backed up a copy of the disk. If thats the case it must be my end.

2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Read here. Using the search feature [for stranger than fiction] would have found you this link and a number of others very quickly.

HTH

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Stickies aren't read much, apparently.

Anyway, "If you just want the main movie, do this:
    Right click on Anydvd on the toolbar, and select "rip-video dvd to harddisk". After you're finished ripping you should be able to import the main movie only into Shrink (Click "reauthor" and then browse to the location of the video_ts folder. Then drag and drop the main movie over to the left)."

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

It seems that way on just about every forum I read these days. :(

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

6. DrinkLyeAndDie

7. G-Omaha

G-Omaha Well-Known Member

Sad to say; but, AnyDVD + DVD Decryptor + DVD Shrink can do the job -- and they are all fee - It's just that they are whole lot slower. I guess if AnyDVD doesn't work, and "slow" is the only option - then Slow Goes to the "top of the list".

Sly Soft should "Fix This" and now...

Oh, BTW - I got an excellant (full DVD) copy using the mentioned products......