• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will it work?

Diversion

Hello

I am interested in making 1:1 backups of a bunch of golden oldies that I have. The games are Mechwarrior II, Xwing Alliance and similar. In other words they are all pre 2000 games and protected by Safedisk 1 possibly 2 and contemporary schemes. Will CloneCD manage to make playable 1:1 copies of these?

Last edited:
Why not? It states that you can make 1:1 copies up until Safedisc 2. Is this a pirate issue? I do own the originals and besides Mechwarrior2 is abandonware, the publisher even gave away MW4 for free and Lucasarts has I am told given away the code for XwA and Jedi Academy when they shut down. I prefer using a physical disc instead of emulation software whenever possible.

Last edited:
CloneCD should handle Safedisc 1, 2 and 3 fine.

sorry, read cloneDVD ;)

if the clonecd page states it can, there's only 1 way to find out. Install the trial & try it ;)

sorry, read cloneDVD ;)

if the clonecd page states it can, there's only 1 way to find out. Install the trial & try it ;)

What limitations do the trial have, I mean if it's size limited I can't do it. Even if they are old games the images I have seen comes in at around 500 Mb.

the only limitation afaik is the duration (21 days), everything else should be fully functional, and the size of the image should be the same as the disc content size.

Back