• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will Clone DVd make a CD

wmaden

Will Clone DVD also make a copy of a CD.
Example: can I take things off of a Cd and have Clone DVD make & burn a copy of it?

Will Clone DVD also make a copy of a CD.
Example: can I take things off of a Cd and have Clone DVD make & burn a copy of it?

No.

CloneDVD only accepts a DVD structure as input and only outputs a DVD structure.

Take a look at CloneCD for copying a CD.

No.

CloneDVD only accepts a DVD structure as input and only outputs a DVD structure.

Take a look at CloneCD for copying a CD.
Thanks, kinda what I thought anyway, just hadn't tried it.
I have Nero anyway to do that, but think that the SlySoft programs are quicker.
Again, thanks for your response.

Well if you wish to use slysoft products. You can take a look at cloneCD (although technically cloneCD is an elby products. Slysoft is a reseller)

Well if you wish to use slysoft products. You can take a look at cloneCD (although technically cloneCD is an elby products. Slysoft is a reseller)

No, Slysoft is not a reseller for CloneCD. Slysoft owns and develops CloneCD. The product was acquired from Elaborate Bytes when copyright laws changed in Europe which put the legality of the software in question. The only product that Elaborate Bytes still develops and sells is CloneDVD and for that software, yes, Slysoft is a reseller. Elaborate Bytes also develops Virtual CloneDrive, as well, but that's freeware. Since CloneDVD won't copy a protected disc and doesn't remove any form of protection there are no legal issues with Elaborate Bytes developing and selling it.

Last edited:
Back