• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyDVD support that german title?

Tex

Will AnyDVD be able to back up that german title?

Will Slysoft work on that german title (WER FRÜHER STIRBT, IST LÄNGER TOT) that can't be backed up by AnyDVD right now? Will Slysoft add support for that title in a near future?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Will Slysoft work on that german title (WER FRÜHER STIRBT, IST LÄNGER TOT) that can't be backed up by AnyDVD right now? Will AnyDVD support that title in a near future?
Thanks in advance!
Beside that the movie is a waste of time, yes there will be some updates, that contains new solutions to crack such a protection...

Last edited:
That's sad that they're getting so far away from standards. People should boycott buying movies that are that bad.

I agree!:agree:

Do the DVD players (stand alone / DVD-rom) even recognize these bastards?
:confused:

Personally would I return to store this DVD's as they are faulty.
:mad:

Edit: Noticed this answer to late - thnx Webslinger! "The disc won't play in some drives even."

Last edited:
I agree!:agree:

Do the DVD players (stand alone / DVD-rom) even recognize these bastards?
:confused:

Personally would I return to store this DVD's as they are faulty.
:mad:
Some do, some don't. And it's hard in the U.S. to return an opened DVD.

I'm pretty sure you can add Das Parfum (Germany) to the list . . .

Last edited:
Will Slysoft work on that german title (WER FRÜHER STIRBT, IST LÄNGER TOT) that can't be backed up by AnyDVD right now?
Yes, the disc is in the mail travelling to Antigua...

Beside that the movie is a waste of time, yes there will be some updates, that contains new solutions to crack such a protection...

I'm not interested on that movie. It's just a matter of making justice to AnyDVD!:D

Last edited:
use AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 this is working with 'Wer früher ...' und 'Das Parfume'

Back