• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wierd problem

TPLAT

I went to use CloneCd to back up a movie I just got, Stay Cool and it kept popping saying it couldnt access the drive with the movie in it then right afterwards AnyDvd would start scanning the disc again. I figured something else was taking over the drive. The only thing new to my PC was a new Logitech G19 keyboard and the software that came with it and thought maybe it was something with the media controlls. I went into its settings and turned some stuff off relating to playing music and or videos and that didnt work, still same problem. I then went into running processess and ended 2 different process I think it was windows media player and one other associated with it after that I was able to back up my movie. Never had a problem like this before.

I went to use CloneCd to back up a movie I just got, Stay Cool and it kept popping saying it couldnt access the drive with the movie in it then right afterwards AnyDvd would start scanning the disc again. I figured something else was taking over the drive. The only thing new to my PC was a new Logitech G19 keyboard and the software that came with it and thought maybe it was something with the media controlls. I went into its settings and turned some stuff off relating to playing music and or videos and that didnt work, still same problem. I then went into running processess and ended 2 different process I think it was windows media player and one other associated with it after that I was able to back up my movie. Never had a problem like this before.

Are all the AnyDVD settings set to "Default"? [EDIT] Especially, do you have "PC Friendly" unchecked in the AnyDVD - Video DVD - Settings? Having that unchecked could allow the video to play.

Do you have Windows set to "autoplay"?

Last edited:
Are all the AnyDVD settings set to "Default"? [EDIT] Especially, do you have "PC Friendly" unchecked in the AnyDVD - Video DVD - Settings? Having that unchecked could allow the video to play.

Do you have Windows set to "autoplay"?

The only setting I changed was: Show information window for new media other then that all other settings were the default setting.

Attachments

• 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OK, I disabled a few more things in the Logitech G19 LCD manager Settings under programs they are: Media display, windows side show color & monochrome, lcd movie viewer, lcd video player for youtube. Sofar this has fixed the problem but its getting late so tommorow I will re-enable all and start with disabling one at a time to see what one or more are the root cause of the problem. Doing this so if in the future anyone else with a Logitech keyboard that has these program options has a problem they have a reference as to the cause and solution.

Back