• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why upgrade to the slysoft version of gamejackal?

There are newer games that have been released with newer/updated protections that the old GJ cannot touch (as well as some older games). That alone is worth $10.00. As well, SlySoft team has a history of constantly updating their products in a very timely manner. If you own any of their other products, like I do, you should realize that 10.00 to upgrade is nothing short of a bargin. When I get an HD/Blueray burner one day I'll have to pay to UPGRADE my purchased AnyDVD to be able to use the AnyDVD HD capability and will gladly do. Still a bargin from what it has done for me.

This business of 'lifetime' upgrades from a product that is no longer made by those that promised it is just not valid and is only an excuse to complain. Those that worry about $10.00 are the likely:
1: the same ones that run out and buy the lastest games at over $50.00 a pop and buy Vista $100.00 +++and have the latest hardware-$$$$$-ect and likely have various consoles as well.
or
2: Daddy/Mommy won't fork over 10.00.
or
3:like to complain.

IMHO!:D :D :D

If you have a problem with paying ten dollars to upgrade to Slysoft's Game Jackal, just pretend that it's for shipping and handling.

They could have changed the name, presented it as a completely new product, then sell it to you at a price comparable to Nero or PowerDVD Ultra.

I paid almost twenty-four dollars to buy it and I'm not complaining.

I challenge you to name another software product that you can get for less than that price that includes the excellent Slysoft support.

Thank your lucky stars that it's only ten dollars!

Giancarlo, I salute you!

Last edited:
The .560 beta works well and is updated to work with newer Securom protection. So there is definitely a reason to pay the $10 now if you didn't already :clap:

Back