• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why Two Internet Exploror 9 Browsers On Windows 7 Operating System

Understand that IE adds many required features to the operating system, it isn't just a browser. Ever since IE 4 MS has used IE to extend the core functioning of the OS.

Now as to your "two IE" situation, I haven't a clue since my x64 Win 7 machine has only the 64-bit version. I don't use IE as my default browser, period, on any of my 3 Win 7 machines.

I have vista 64bit and I like you have two versions, IE32 and IE64 the raison is IE64 doesn't support most of the add-ons and some 3rd party apps never bathered to include it in the compatible list, I myself never used IE64 never worked with youtube. I'm using IE8 though, I'm still refusing to download the IE9, I did try it but when sliding down or up the browser content it jumps up doesn't roll smoothly like in IE8 so I went back to IE8 don't understand why when I have 3ghz dual core processor and 5gb ram?

Last edited:
Back