• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why Target License user with limit

amazonlove

This is unfair i was not told this when i buyed the license , if i have paid why limit on name of getting blocked by amazon , there is never a incident that amazon blocked some license because of rate limit i am a coder myself we too use amazon license request to get license key and rest we get via mpd , so this is really unfair , soon u will impose more limits , if i paid u money for lifetime it does mean i trust u so don't put limit on paid users, it may look harsh but license users should be given freedom i guess u guys now looking for money as its now coming to flow to u

Why? Because redfox doesn't want to risk your account being blocked due to massive downloading and then being blamed for your account being blocked. That's why.

Please elaborate on "i am a coder myself we too use amazon license request to get license key and rest we get via mpd", if by that you mean you're active in the warez scene, then we can't help you and you're not the target audience.

For yr kind information any stream has been cracked and being used by many python codes to do license requests n use their tools to get file if u want i can send u copy of that tool working with your api http://opd.redfox.bz/l

cracked lol. It doesn't even use the OPD. The OPD isn't used for license generation, it isn't used by AnyStream, that's the database that holds the decryption info for AnyDVD, and i can guarantee you that hasn't been cracked. Cracked versions are detected, by anydvd itself, and then doesn't properly decrypt discs.

Back