• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why not rip DVDs to ISO?

That's the one yes

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

With the above being said, ElbyCDIO is the better I/O interface choice. When I built my new system it involved a clean install and I forgot to switch the I/O interface setting in ImgBurn. My first 3 burns were bad. I was a perplexed and irritated since it was a newer more modern build using my reliable Pioneer BDR-205 that I've been using for quite some time. Then I realized I had forgotten to switch the I/O setting and it was defaulted to SPTI - Microsoft. Switched to ElbyCDIO and every burn has been perfect since. IMHO, definitely go into the settings and switch to ElbyCDIO if you run any RedFox or Elaborate Bytes software.

I believe you. But I've used the default forever (out of ignorance) with no bad results (burning verbatim DVD-R's at 8X) Or do things get more finiky when you burn a Blu-Ray?
WTF does the I/O interface DO anyway? LOL

-W

WTF does the I/O interface DO anyway? LOL

-W

To put it simply, the interface allows the communication between your system and the optical drive. As for a technical explanation... honestly, I don't know all the technical aspects so I'm not the one to speak technically.

This is about ripping DVDs, not bluray

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Yeah i know it's not a very active forum. Nevertheless that is the only place where blank discussions belong. I posted a reply for ya ;)

I am using AnyDVD for the first time to rip a Blu-Ray to ISO. It's Hellboy, Director's Cut, 2007 [if that matters]. The rip to ISO seemed to take roughly the same amount of time that I've observed in ripping to HDD. I am burning the ISO, using Burnaware Pro, to a BD-50. It's almost finished and will take a little more than 1H20M. This seems to be slightly longer than burning a rip to HDD [as I've always done in the past with Blu-Rays]. Is this possible? Burning an image taking longer than burning the individual files?

You'd have to ask those burn aware folks. I don't use that thing, never heard of it. It certainly isn't an AnyDVD issue

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Yeah i know it's not a very active forum. Nevertheless that is the only place where blank discussions belong. I posted a reply for ya ;)

Great! then you might wanna see my new (Intel) post in the little used General Hardware thread too. :)
-W

Back