• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why is RedFox outlawed yet Asian counterpart continues to be supported by Visa and Mastercard?

antipodes

I hope that someone at RedFox can explain,without breaching commercial confidentiality, why the above situation prevails. From its website the Chinese company is using a third party to process payments using Mastercard and Visa. Cannot RedFox do the same? I thought the Hollywood cartel held the Chinese software with same degree of hatred as they do RedFox!

I hope that someone at RedFox can explain,without breaching commercial confidentiality, why the above situation prevails. From its website the Chinese company is using a third party to process payments using Mastercard and Visa. Cannot RedFox do the same? I thought the Hollywood cartel held the Chinese software with same degree of hatred as they do RedFox!

Don't ask a question like this, RedFox1 is sure to jump in.

I thought the Hollywood cartel held the Chinese software with same degree of hatred as they do RedFox!
No. And as to why: we do not know.

Simple, Chinese company, Chinese first class PSP and the 'powers that be' have little to no control/influence there. Where do you think all the bootleg movies come from.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Simple, Chinese company, Chinese first class PSP and the 'powers that be' have little to no control/influence there.
That's simply not true: (MasterCard, VISA - still US/European, a Chinese PSP doesn't help getting blacklisted by them the least bit).
They are just not being pursued the same way, that's all. Probably not taken seriously.

That's simply not true: (MasterCard, VISA - still US/European, a Chinese PSP doesn't help getting blacklisted by them the least bit).
They are just not being pursued the same way, that's all. Probably not taken seriously.

I figured that was the reason, my bad. Or just that the chinese don't care too much about what the USA ppl WANT them to do.

PSP?

Sorry, I don't recall having seen that acronym before and was wondering what it meant. Thanks.

way before that link even stoney. They lost their original .com domain because of them. But that's about all they lost

That makes sense as their domain is .cn now and has been ever since I stumbled upon them.

The more complaints to major CC companies work, Got to know ppl. 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) and I can go on. Have a great holiday and i'm going to enjoy my pet monkey. Electronically. :)

The Chinese don't care but Mastercard and other financial institutions do when it comes to SALES in the good ole USA it is a FEDERAL crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://torrentfreak.com/u-s-court-extends-global-shutdown-of-dvd-ripping-software-150323/
The above url refers to an article in Torrent Freak and the final paragraph states "There is no doubt that the broad injunction will severely impact the Chinese company. Aside from its domain names, the court also ordered payment processors to stop working with DVDFab, which will make it very hard for the company to sell its products anywhere in the world." Clearly that is not happening and I can't recall if Slysoft had such a court ruling made against it. It might be of some use to RedFox if they contacted the third party the Chinese company is using to employ Mastercard and Visa which I believe is called Alipay.com and is run by Alibaba

Last edited:
the court also ordered payment processors to stop working with DVDFab, which will make it very hard for the company to sell its products anywhere in the world." Clearly that is not happening
Do US rulings really have that much impact outside of their country? Where China is concerned, maybe not.
When the US says jump, I think too many in the rest if the world are saying, "How high?".

Yup, how else do you think SlySoft got shut down. The us threatened to place Antigua on its international priority watchlist. Which would prohibit US citizens to travel to it, and tourism from the us is one of it's main income factors. It would have a disastrous effect. They had no choice but to comply then.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The US has a say so what a person buys inside or outside of the country that is illegal in the USA. It's that simple. They will halt all financial companies from letting funds pass and sales will be denied. DVDFab in the past wrote a USA version which was a joke. A USA citizen living in the USA just had to use a proxy or a VPN to get the real version. I know this because I was involved in seeing if sales of DVDFab would pass sales onto American soil.

Off subject, Talk about comply. Watch what happens in N.Korea if USA doesn't like comply, You don't see us losing wars.

In the case of DVDFab it is a Electronic felony by law to be sold via the internet to a American living in the USA or non American residing in the US.

Where I live it is legal to own machine guns. Where you live if not allowed try to buy or get caught with one or sell them and see what happens. No difference.

A major difference is DVDFab is a incorporated company not a private entity.

Last edited by a moderator:
So since I bought pass key living in the US, the transaction wasn't legal? I know most all of the BS behind the DMCA, but what about fair use? Or are the Hollywood Nazi's trying to suppress and discourage that?

studio's don't give a crap about your fair use rights. When your disc goes, defective, they simply want you to buy a new copy (if you can find the title again then). Not use the original disc and make your own copy again. They're indeed trying to discourage just that, hence the problems RedFox has getting a good PSP.

Back