• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why does the new version 8.1.3.0 exe. show like this?

That link works perfectly. Not sure why the other ones are not working. If I am resolving the correct host to IP in the ping, I should not have any issues with either of the other two links, but both are being blocked by Chrome

I flushed my DNS and am using Google's DNS. Every time I click on the Download icon on this website, Chrome is redirected to https://www.redfox.bz, which is a fake website. If you go to that website vs the https://redfox.bz, you will get the malware every time.

The WORKING website is https://redfox.bz. Again, the FAKE website is https://www.redfox.bz. Please be careful. Someone is attacking this site and trying to infect everyone. Thank goodness Chrome recognized it.

Ping to www.redfox.bz results in 93.170.13.21
ping to redfox.bz results in the correct one

Edit: I've changed my DNS to Google and now it's OK, I was using US - Dyn (216.146.35.35) and that one was giving the wrong link. I use DNS Jumper to change my DNS and the US - Dyn is mostly the faster one.

That's the same one I'm getting: 93.170.13.21, and Avast didn't want me to download it. The only way I could download it (before doing the ping) was I turned it off, downloaded it, but never ran it since I read further and found out this was real. BTW It DOES have the correct size at 13.4, though. I deleted it. Won't try again until I figure it out.

I am using the Chrome Browser. If I am not mistaken this could be browser related. But I could be wrong.
Just switched to Firefox and it said, "Server Connection Failed" and "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." So I could never reach the site. I typed in, "redfox.bz" like usual.

Just switched to Firefox and it said, "Server Connection Failed" and "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." So I could never reach the site. I typed in, "redfox.bz" like usual.
Use the link Ivan just posted above your last post.

Its your DNS cache. Its not the link.
I'm not doubting you, though I flushed my DNS and my DNS is currently pointed to Google's public DNS. Is there anything else I can do? The one site gives me the correct link and the other provides a fake one.

Disregard. Downloading from the sandbox. Is there anything I can do on my end or will you be able to take care of it?

I'm not doubting you, though I flushed my DNS and my DNS is currently pointed to Google's public DNS. Is there anything else I can do? The one site gives me the correct link and the other provides a fake one.

Disregard. Downloading from the sandbox. Is there anything I can do on my end or will you be able to take care of it?
Thankyou we will take care of it, just as long as your have the correct setup file. 13.45 mbs right?

Avast is still saying "Threat Detected" from your link.
SO, I rebooted, then did the ping and got the correct numbers. However, whether Firefox or Chrome, they will go to the updated Redfox site with the "Welcome" added to the banner, but will not connect to the download when that button is clicked. I used Chevron's link
Use the link Ivan just posted above your last post.
Thanks, I did use Ch3vrOn's link a bit ago and got the file. I just used Ivan's and they appear identical in size. However, trying from the site itself, when I go to the download link and click it, it does not want to connect using Firefox or Chrome--keeps saying, "Server Reset" and it won't go there. I also had rebooted my machine, then pinged it and got the correct numbers before trying any of that. The website has the new banner welcome, but the download button won't work as of right now.

Also, Avast still doesn't like it when I click on Download--pops up with a warning.

SO, I rebooted, then did the ping and got the correct numbers. However, whether Firefox or Chrome, they will go to the updated Redfox site with the "Welcome" added to the banner, but will not connect to the download when that button is clicked. I used Chevron's link

Thanks, I did use Ch3vrOn's link a bit ago and got the file. I just used Ivan's and they appear identical in size. However, trying from the site itself, when I go to the download link and click it, it does not want to connect using Firefox or Chrome--keeps saying, "Server Reset" and it won't go there. I also had rebooted my machine, then pinged it and got the correct numbers before trying any of that. The website has the new banner welcome, but the download button won't work as of right now.

Also, Avast still doesn't like it when I click on Download--pops up with a warning.
Like I said its your DNS cache. What you described doesn't happen for me.

Long time user, first time post. Every time I try to download the new update my antivirus stops it but it plants a cookie and changes the ip address. Ping it and gives new address, look at it and shows the page before James updated it with the bad download. Clear the cache and everything is fine again until you try to download it again.

Long time user, first time post. Every time I try to download the new update my antivirus stops it but it plants a cookie and changes the ip address. Ping it and gives new address, look at it and shows the page before James updated it with the bad download. Clear the cache and everything is fine again until you try to download it again.

Go to the link at the top of this forum and get it from the Sandbox.
-W

Would it make sense to increment the version id of the new version, and posting an "all clear" in the forum, with a link, so that users can be assured that what they are downloading is the valid version of AnyDVD?

Like I said its your DNS cache. What you described doesn't happen for me.
I flushed it earlier. Redfox.bz pings with the correct numbers now. But when clicking on Download it does either of 2 things: Secure Connection Failed--or if it does connect, Avast pops up with a warning and won't let me connect. I have the file from Ivan, which is great--but Avast still has a problem.

I flushed it earlier. Redfox.bz pings with the correct numbers now. But when clicking on Download it does either of 2 things: Secure Connection Failed--or if it does connect, Avast pops up with a warning and won't let me connect. I have the file from Ivan, which is great--but Avast still has a problem.

Then maybe in your case it's Avast that needs to realize the file is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back