• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why does the new version 8.1.3.0 exe. show like this?

Guys, this is a serious issue and we are investigating this issue

I don't doubt it it, but it does make me wonder why mine came out clean 3x downloaded from 2 seperate locations (one of which being the sticky link) mere seconds after you posted it

no signs of ransomware here at all

I don't know how to extract it from the downloaded file?
I'm the most nervous one here - I actually RAN that download !!!
So if 1.exe worked as intended by whomever - I have a real problem ticking down.
-W

I'm not an expert but you can rename the exe to .rar and extract it with WinRar or TotalCommander https://www.ghisler.com

Maybe uploading the wrong file as it is will also work.

Guys, this is a serious issue and we are investigating this issue
I notified the admins on myce their links are still dishing out the fake installer 14mbs.

if it were ransomware you should have seen the signs by now

I just tried to download CloneDVD - also got redirected to a funny icon (RAR?) File.
Using Edge here.
-W

if it were ransomware you should have seen the signs by now

I'm not gonna reboot until I'm sure of everything - Wiping my C drive and doing a clean Windows install is not gonna fit with my plans. Heh!
-W

Try firefox @Clams and to see signs of ransomware you definitely don't need to wait for a reboot :p

Please don't play with the download files, they are really dangerous!
These files are not coming from our server, you are connected to a hijacked server.
Please check your dns in a cmd box:
Code:
ping www.redfox.bz
or
Code:
nslookup www.redfox.bz

www.redfox.bz should resolve to 93.190.142.127 - if not, you have a bad IP to a hijacked server

Ivan

mine checks out

C:\Users\<snip>>ping www.redfox.bz

Pinging www.redfox.bz [93.190.142.127] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 93.190.142.127: bytes=32 time=44ms TTL=50
Reply from 93.190.142.127: bytes=32 time=30ms TTL=50
Reply from 93.190.142.127: bytes=32 time=28ms TTL=50
Reply from 93.190.142.127: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 93.190.142.127:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 27ms, Maximum = 44ms, Average = 32ms

Looks like DNS cache poisoning. Any of the folks consistently getting infected downloads using a common DNS server? 'nslookup' will indicate which server is providing resolution.

@Ch3vr0n, looks like you have the correct IP.
if you download https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe , does
- it REDIRECT you to SetupAnyDVD8130.exe before download ?
- the downloaded exe contain a valid RedFox code signing cert (file properties)
- have the downloaded exe a size of 14112504 bytes?

Ping to www.redfox.bz results in 93.170.13.21
ping to redfox.bz results in the correct one

Edit: I've changed my DNS to Google and now it's OK, I was using US - Dyn (216.146.35.35) and that one was giving the wrong link. I use DNS Jumper to change my DNS and the US - Dyn is mostly the faster one.

Last edited:
Back