• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why does the new version 8.1.3.0 exe. show like this?

BRCS

Downloaded from your link here picture attached of the installer.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 85
There's a 1.exe inside file that analised with VirusTotal has a 16/61 detection. Very strange =/

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Capturar2.JPG
    Capturar2.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 39
It also does not look to be digitally signed.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 36
It looks like this because it's a selfextracting rar archive which has a validly signed anydvd in it plus 1.exe which seems to be malware.

@Ch3vr0n any ideas: site hacked etc. Since the weekend when I click the forum from the homepage it goes to https://forum2.redfox.bz/ which is just an empty site. Removing the 2 will get me here.

edit: downloaded from the sticky, too: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe

edit2: and it's still 8120, no new version

Last edited:
I have the same (different than usual) icon for the installer file as well.
Also the version number isn't included in the filename - it always is.
8.1.3.0 isn't up on the Redfox main site - only here on the forums.
When I tried to run it as administrator - nothing (noticeable) happened.
????
-W

Last edited:
I have the same (different than usual) icon for the installer file as well.
Also the version number isn't included in the filename - it always is.
When I tried to run it as administrator - nothing (noticeable) happened.
????
-W
so do I an it never came like this before just a simple exe.

@hadar corrupt installer in your cases? I just redownloaded from the main site download (not forum sticky) and everything is just peachy for me. Same icon as usual, no self-extracting exe, no 1.exe embedded. Who's listed on that "valid signature"? The forum index also behaves just fine for me. The site isn't hacked. My guess is your AV or something else is screwing up. But my file is intact and looks and behave just like it should.

@Ivan thoughts?

No digital signature at all on the forum sticky download. (did it twice)
Security tab also shows 2 unknown accounts authorized.
This is not the usual download - I compared them.
-W

I already ran it (tried to run it) - I really want to know what I just ran???

I think there is something screwy going on. For a few minutes I was getting a different page using https://redfox.bz/download and https://www.redfox.bz/download. One offered 8.1.2 and was a WinRAR file with WinRAR icon and kicked up a virus warning. OK it might have been caching.

The latter contained the more normal 8.1.3 version with normal icon. I think there are two SetupAnyDVD.exe's floating around and one of them may be infected ?

My first download WAS from the sticky! And no there are no 2 setups. Both the sticky and the main page point to exactly the same exe.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

we will just have to wait and see it should not come in a rar archive I even removed winrar rebooted downloaded again same thing running windows 10 pro.

My first download WAS from the sticky! And no there are no 2 setups. Both the sticky and the main page point to exactly the same exe.

Download the one from the forum here now and check it out.
-W

I have no clue why you lot are having those issues other than perhaps your av. All I can say is (as my virus total link proves) the ones I've downloaded from 2 different locations on the website both look and behave right the way as they should.

My av is Avast internet security, and it isn't creating a false positive or creating a 1.exe or modifying the looks of the exe.

c:\Daten\Setup\redfox.bz\SetupAnyDVD8130.exe:
Verified: Signed
Signing date: 16:48 22.05.2017
Publisher: Shenzhen RedFox Project Technology Co.,Ltd.
Company: n/a
Description: n/a
Product: n/a
Prod version: n/a
File version: n/a
MachineType: 32-bit
MD5: 2628D8A2B1A9E025B39A29B32827E314
SHA1: 074EDF91E5882989CA905E4AEF714907C5FDF3CD
PESHA1: FE676732345307AEC13562C73430E2F5F6BC285B
PE256: 2E97BFEBC209ACDB6DE6982DA3AA13973F73F2F514AB58ACF81DCC8EA4DD4B3D
SHA256: 5516661AC771876E31C12F46CB0E51D25A06B44D76BA1DB82AA3BB10C62C06C3
IMP: C3A10734AE3AE14AC0408CD958DBA171
VT detection: 0/61
VT link: https://www.virustotal.com/file/551...1d25a06b44d76ba1db82aa3bb10c62c06c3/analysis/
Press any key to continue . . .

This file is not genuine. Where did you download it?
I got the one right from Ivans link James I did not install it because the installer never looked like that.

Back