• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why do SlySoft DICTATE me the language I have to use?

gp74

I have English Windows, but German locale.

So it must be that somehow there was a detection of my German locale, as I downloaded the German setup.exe version without knowing and could not do anything about it!!

Please, can't I choose this myself? Thank you.

@SlySoft: If you are not even able to build a CORRECT German imperative form of 'Eject' = 'WIRF AUS' then I do prefer the English version!

[edit] OK I've just figured out how to do it, but only by "hackery":
Rename, delete or move the file 'clonedvd_de.qm' and you get the English version. Wonderful. ;P

Last edited:
Right click AnyDVD, click Settings and select your language....Another cockpit error....;)

Yes bilbo, I believe your way is an easier way when changing Languages in AnyDVD. GP74 needs to change the language in CloneDVD. Easiest way is to go to "Help" and choose "Command Line Options". Here one can find the basic text instructions for a command line that default-opens the English version of CloneDVD.

Personally, I would be very scared if a German looked at me and said "WIRF AUS"! ... probably I have watched too many old B&W movies. I think I'll stick with english even though I am of German decent.

Best regards,
Whisperer

Last edited:
Back