• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why do i get the spanish audio???

mickemus66

im new to trying to make my bluray movies smaller so i read alittle and downloaded the tsmuxer latst version, and i tried it on 30 days of night, i found the biggest file there and open it as an source, then i choosed english as an language, then where i want to ouput the file, the file gets down to 30gb imstead of 40 gb with great picture quality but with spanish language???
any suggestions?
if i only can fix so i get english im very happy with 10gb smaller file and that i can use open media file on cyberlink powerdvd instead of opening moviefile on hh, that would mean i could do the poerdvd upgrade and get true hd sound???
is that right or??
thanks for any help or suggestions
mike

Back