• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why can't I copy an encoded DVD with AnyDVD?

merio

I am getting a message to insert the "correct disc format". Is there a difference between a regular DVD-R and a DVD DL? Also, if there is a difference, where can I find DVD DL discs? Thank you.

Last edited:
merio,
If you are in the U.S. then go to the local BestBuy and puchase Verbatim (+) d/l DVD's. You can also order those disks from Newegg.com if there is no BestBuy around

Sounds to me like you're trying to burn a full DVD-9 movie to a DVD-5 disc. Make sure your compression settings are accurate. I would expect an error message stating something about not enough space, but that depends on your software.

Back