• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why "Black Screen" at Start cut? Audio cut.

DonChino

Well, my problem is VERY SIMPLE. Why is the "black screen" at the beginning of EVERY episode I am trying to convert being cut?

Sometimes the episode/movie I am converting STARTS with a black screen but there is Audio playing, so it is like an intro. But CloneDVD Mobile proceeds to cut ALL BLACK VIDEO out from the beginning of everything I convert so some video begins with chopped audio. The rest of the video plays PERFECTLY but the beginning is ruined because I guess somewhere it is set to detect the BLACK SCREEN as "garbage" and deletes it.

CloneDVD Mobile should be modified to either RESPECT the beginning and end of chapters we select without removing video OR detect if there is AUDIO in the black screen and preserve it OR just add some options to turn this on/off/or select what video to remove. This is done AUTOMATICALLY and is not working out for me which means I will have to REENCODE some stuff when this fix is implemented.

Thanks.. :bowdown:

What?

What? NO ONE IS EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM?

If the movie or episode starts with a BLACK SCREEN and only has an audio intro, then it all gets cut until it detects COLOR (or VIDEO) it seems. NO ONE else has noticed this? Help?

:bowdown:

It would appear that no one has since the first post you made about this was over 2 weeks ago. I have never had this happen to me when I've used CloneDVD mobile but I also don't use it on a frequent basis.

You could try contacting Slysoft Support if you like: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html.

Back