• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why am I so *sure* these guys are OK?

Clams

Aside from dealing with them for a decade, and by no means as a "rubber stamp" all the time... (Those that recall the Saw III debacle know this well.)
I had a very recent experience last week that reinforced their honesty. (at the expense of my ego - LOL)
When the new Redfox 8.0.0.0. beta came out - it was linked on the AnyDVD-HD forum as a means to continue using the OPD during transition. I noticed it was not on the old AnyDVD forum.
There's been a long running "game" to be the first to discover a new beta and post it there. So I quickly cut/pasted the announcement post there as well. (as we always did)
Very soon after, a quick bug fix came out, and 8.0.0.1 (or 8.0.0.2) appeared in the AnyDVD-HD section.
I again copied it to the old AnyDVD forum. (I did not notice my 1st post was deleted).
Well this time, I got a couple PM's from "on high" telling me to NOT post anything about the 8.x.x.x beta releases on the AnyDVD forum.
Why? I asked.
Answer:
Because they specifically did not want to accidentally "entrap" an AnyDVD customer to accidentally install the new Redfox AnyDVD-HD 8.x.x.x betas via a mere forum link.
The team wanted the customers to actually use the download page on release and make an informed decision to either upgrade or to stick with the old 7.6.9.5 Slysoft release.
So yes... I'm quite sure that every attempt at openness and honesty is being made here.
I got a mild spanking to prove it!

-W

Last edited:
Back