• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why a chinese bank ?

Tarkus

I'm an old AnyDVD user, and I tried to purchase the new RedFox AnyDVD licence. But my bank (HSBC) said that the Redfox bank is dangerous, not reliable, and refuses the transaction. There is no way to make them changing their mind.
Why Redfox is using a chinese bank ? Why not in an other country, like Switzerland or Luxembourg. It's a pity to provide a good product, to get potential customers, and not to be able to sell !

I'm an old SlySoft team member, and tried to get the new RedFox payment running. But all banks said that RedFox is dangerous.

Serious now: we are outlaws and therefore we have to work with 3rd class payment service providers in China and Asia instead of a 1st class PSP in the US or Europe. We'd love to have a PSP in Switzerland or Luxembourg, but the movie industry will go after them.

HSBC is not right at all, they are completely wrong. Our PSPs in China are chaotic and the API (the interface we are communicatiing) is a disaster. But they are very honest people.

The bad reputation of credit card processing in China is caused by merchants selling fake stuff like Gucci bags and (very important for US market) processing of uncoded gaming (~100 million USD/day) for US customers. With US patriot act in October 2001, US banks (and US credit cards) are not anymore allowed to process foreign transaction connected in any way with gaming - so China took over this business.

Since Chinese credit card processors are used to work on one hand with fake Gucci bag sellers or sneaky gaming industry, and on the other hand with screwed Gucci customers and chargeback risky losers, their risk management and automatic fraud detection is very sensitive and that's why some RedFox credit card transactions are getting continuously declined.

At the end, declined RedFox transactions are collateral damage in a degenerated credit card business world. We are constantly working on improvements, but life is hard for outlaws these days.

My apologies for being an outlaw...

Edit: the biggest scammers in the world are banks himself. All bankers I know and I ever met, are liars and would even sell their grandma if they could. They make a lot of money and if they go bankrupt, we all have to pay the bill.

Last edited:
Well said @Ivan.
That's why us OUTLAWS must stick together.

@Tarkus
There's also another option for making a purchase. That goes straight to RedFox . Use the Bitcoin option.
https://www.redfox.bz/bitcoin.html

You could also look into a prepaid card. But MAKE SURE it can be used for international purchases.

It sucks for some users to have to go through the hassle.
But if it keeps that wonderful little fox around. Then it's worth it to me.

Last edited:
Back