• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Who's using Virtual CloneDrive / Daemon Tools with TSMuxer?

andy o

Hello there.

Since the latest Daemon Tools 4.12.3/SPTD 1.56 was slowing down my drive, I switched to VCD. But just now, I got an error (something about synchronization) when trying to use TSmuxer from an ISO mounted on the virtual drive with VCD (with actual discs it is OK). I remember Samuri having an issue like this (were you using VCD, Samuri?).

I switched to an older Daemon Tools (the 4.10 version, non-lite) which comes with SPTD 1.50, and TSMuxer is working fine now. Anyone else noticed this?

Hello there.

Since the latest Daemon Tools 4.12.3/SPTD 1.56 was slowing down my drive, I switched to VCD. But just now, I got an error (something about synchronization) when trying to use TSmuxer from an ISO mounted on the virtual drive with VCD (with actual discs it is OK). I remember Samuri having an issue like this (were you using VCD, Samuri?).

I switched to an older Daemon Tools (the 4.10 version, non-lite) which comes with SPTD 1.50, and TSMuxer is working fine now. Anyone else noticed this?
What OS are you using?

Using Vista 32.

EDIT:
OK, I found the thread where Samuri mentioned this. From that and the next few posts, it seems the problem was with mounted ISOs, but not with actual discs, which has been my experience but only with VCD. With DT 4.10 everything's seemingly OK.

i tried doing it this way at first and i kept getting Av errors so i recommend also to rerip the movie

Allright, I assume you guys know about this and the problem is in SP1 (yes, I'm using it), am I right?

Uh, yea, sure, you betchya. :D Long story on this one. But if James says there's a new version coming out today, trust that the problem will go away. ;)

New version of VCD has been released now. I'm fairly sure your problem will be gone now. ;)

Yep, just saw it on the main download site. Thanks for the info on this stuff.

OK, so it didn't work. I'm getting this.

2575437391_bb6276127e_o.png

And I also realized that Daemon Tools 4.10 with the older SPTD 1.50 seems to also be limiting my drive's read speed. Does this only happen with Vista SP1?

OK a bit further testing...

Probably you guys already know this, but this only happens when AnyDVD is enabled, so it's most probably the combination of these programs that's causing this. With AnyDVD disabled and a previously ripped (with AnyDVD enabled via ImgBurn) this doesn't happen and everything is OK.

We know it's only caused with AnyDVD enabled. You have no idea how much testing I did on this issue. I will test this new version in a few hours. I'm well aware of all permutations of it so trust me, I'll shake it out.

Works fine for me. AnyDVD 6.4.4.0, Virtual CloneDrive whatever it is. Mounted a protected image, wrote out an m2ts file just for fun. No problems at all.

Not working for me, just the same, uninstalled and rebooted, nothing. I'll have to try in another computer.

Back